-Caveat Lector-

--- Calvin Burgin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"...a total of 8 astronauts were MURDERED
 the same year because they resisted the hoax.
 The rest of the astronauts got the message and went
 along with the program."

Nakano comments:
For those not old enough to remember,
Senator John Glenn was one of the original
Mercury Astronauts. He was the first American
to orbit the earth.  The following quote from
Glenn indicates he was one who "got the message."

"Back in those glory days, I was very uncomfortable
when they asked us to say things we didn't want to say
and deny other things. Some people asked, you know,
were you alone out there? We never gave the real
answer, and yet we see things out there, strange
things, but we know what we saw out there. And we
couldn't really say anything. The bosses were really
afraid of this, they were afraid of the War of the
Worlds type stuff, and about panic in the streets. So
we had to keep quiet. And now we only see these things
in our nightmares or maybe in the movies, and some of
them are pretty close to being the truth."
  -- Senator John Glenn

(Quoted from Richard Hoagland's enterprisemission.com

Regards to All
   Nakano

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/