-Caveat Lector-

Calvin,

Thanks for the VERY enlightening response to my half-enlightened post. To be
honest I did not know you subscribed to CTRL.

There's more to the story of Fire From the Sky. Back in 1996 I got a call
from someone wanting to know if it had been published in print form. About
the same time Bob Girard of Arcuturus Books in Port St. Lucie, FL was
listing a printed version in his catalog. I told the fellow about the
copyright policy of Contact and that I thought it would not violate
copyright law.

Soon the series was listed in the catalog again, but this time with only
parts 1-14 included. It seems someone, perhaps Girard, was wary of the
material on the fate of the Third Reich, which did not jive with
conventional history.

Then it disappeared altogether, and as far as I know still has not been
published or distributed outside the internet except by you personally.

The unfortunate aspect of this is that as a result of Steve Wingate
including my name in the introduction to FFS on his website, many people
assumed I had written the series. Prior to changing my email address I
received mail from some people who were quite upset.

As recently as last summer I got a phone call from a fellow in Maine who
emails UFO information to a small list, profusely thanking me for writing
Fire From the Sky, how it explained everything. He pointed me to the
members-only area of CSETI where he had read the series. I explained who had
really written it.

I STILL think FFS is the most important information in one source I have
seen because it shows the conspiracy can be successful when control of
information is the method used. They push black-and-white thinking from
kindergarten on and that eliminates rational thinking in most people. Those
who break out of that do something I call "breaking hypnosis" and it can be
quite a shock to the system.

> As to Bush, Hoover, etc. being shape-shifters, I did not think
> that was a question -- how would I know whether they are or not?

It just seems they are responsible for more than one physical being can
possibly be involved in, thus the question of the possibility there could be
more than one of certain individuals.

> most everything I wrote was already written somewhere
> else.  Although I am the author of the Fire From The Sky
> document, I point out that it is just quotations from others.  I
> was a compiler more than an author.

FFS was thoroughly documented for anyone who wants to check the sources. I
have seen some of the out-of-print books you quoted at flea markets and
other places.

> 8 astronauts were MURDERED
> the same year because they resisted the hoax.  The rest of the
> astronauts got the message and went along with the program.

Do you know what the "quarantine" the astronauts endured was designed to
accomplish?

> "Contact was financed primarily through money provided by a
> wealthy eccentric from Austin, TX."  Once again, no.

Thanks for clearing that up. What was the story behind Contact's demise?

> Calvin Burgin AKA "One Who Knows" (how would you like to be stuck
> with that name? grin)

I hope everyone understands now that you are a real person just like the
rest of us. Now if Branton would only claim his real identity it would do a
lot for his credibility.