----- Original Message -----
From: BB
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Disturbing

Excellent questions?

They are STUPID questions - posed for agitation only.

> no- he is making a  legitimate comparison

You know
they are not meant to be answered.

>why?

 If you lefty types have a gripe,

i ain't no lefty

act like men and post it, but don't try to look cute by talking big and
abusing some soul who simply came to the group seeking information.

I notice none of you heroes ever forwarded him the information he
requested  --  only abuse.

    I'll bet you were a bully in high school, also, weren't you?

> oops- bit of negative, agitatorish comment to make bb, innit? ;)

He didn't whine,

> and now you are spitting mad at the highlighting of the  hypocricy of selective freedoms given to the populace. why?

he documented - he told you what happened.
The issue was not religion, but abuse of power.

yes and nessie made two examples of the selective freedoms inplace at the mo.

  Just remember
something, when HIS freedom goes, so does YOURS.

>rubbish- his freedom to use religion is tolerated now. nessie's freedom to use non lethal drugs is not tolerated. so you could say that unless nessie's freedom is allowed then your freedom may go too

If you want to take more drugs, TAKE IT UP WITH YOUR
GOVERNMENT, don't make an obnoxious nuisance of yourself
in upsetting the list.