http://www.davidicke.com/icke/index1c.html

FORMER MORMON CONFIRMS
THE HYPOCRISY OF THE MORMON CHURCH

I have been reading the articles about the Mormon church on David's site and
I just wanted to tell you that you are definitely on the right track. I was
raised Mormon here in Fairbanks, Alaska. I was married in the Salt Lake
Temple in April 1980.

The ceremonies, word for word, were exactly the same as the Masonic rituals.
I especially was disgusted by the part of the ritual where I was told that my
husband would have to "bring me into heaven" - I could not get there by
myself, no matter how good I was. My husband ran off with an underage hooker
one month after we returned from the temple, and informed me that I must
remain married to him, because he wanted to be able to "get some" from me any
time he was bored with the hooker.

The church told me, when I complained to them, that I must do as he said, and
that I could not divorce him. Well, I knew where the court house was, so I
got my divorce, anyway and left the church in the dust.

Since that time, I have investigated several organized religions, and have
decided that I am a spiritual person, but not a religious one. Tell David to
keep on telling the truth!

Name withheld