-Caveat Lector-

Yeah, yeah, name withheld.  Of course. I wonder, where did this COME
from?  How did this topic suddenly land on this net?  Must be a slow
news day.

Yes, what WAS the name of "that doctor"??  This well informed intelligentsia
never did say, or recall.

There are NO "mormon" towns.

He assaulted and raped almost the entire female population - yup, that
sure sounds likely.  Sounds like a scene from Don Giovanni.

Oh yeah, fox, or wolf, or something....  yeah, what WAS his famous name?
Seems like the author's name of this viscous trash is "psychotic",
or "anti-Christian", or "religion-hater", or something similar.