-Caveat Lector-

June, I do not believe you realize the theology, or "religion" of the
"mormon" church.

You made one comment which is very wrong in both fact and logic--

"Mormonism, while basing some of its tenets on Christ, is a religion
separate from Christianity, just like Christianity is separate from
Judaism, even though it has its roots in Judaism...calling an anti-Mormon
post "anti-Christian" makes as much sense as saying someone who bashes
the Catholic Church is antisemitic..."

It is NOT "a religion separate from Christianity", and your analogy of
"Catholic ....  antisemitic"  is very much off base - it does not apply.

You must go back and read my post more carefully - I DID NOT
call an anti-Mormon post "anti-Christian", WHAT I SAID WAS:

"Seems like the author's name of this viscous trash is "psychotic",
or "anti-Christian", or "religion-hater", or something similar."

I used the same sentence structure and format as the original poster.

But now that you bring up the old saw about Mormons not being Christian,
may I simply remind you that the name of their church is:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

So please don't tell the world that "Mormonism, while basing some of its
tenets on Christ, is a religion separate from Christianity" -

    That statement is simply not true, and it is wrong to say so.

The main point of my post IN THE FIRST PLACE,  is--

WHY AN ANTI MORMON POST?  Why bash a religion?
Why out of a clear sky bring this up? What's the motivation?
I covered all these questions, and strangeness of the anti-
Mormon post when I first wrote.  Nobody seems to be
addressing the question of why would someone, unprovoked,
wish to post an anti -ANY RELIGION message in the first place?

Is there NOTHING more important to concern ourselves with
on this group?  Have we NO national or world problems?

    Bill