-Caveat Lector-

Well maybe Condit is being destroyed for he is a 'conservative' - a Blue
Dog?   And the Mossad sent in a prostitute as they sent in little Monica
to sodomze the President of the United Statel while  phone calls were
tapped and KGB sat in the office of the FBi in if you forgive the
ridiculous term - "counter-intelligence" - Zionist Inc.

Note all the filth and garbage began with the advent of the likes of the
Clintonites and those who sleep in same bed with the Great Sodomist
Larry Flynt who wants to drag society down to his level.

Now in California most notably as of late in Orange County Larry Flynt
and this Dr. Irving Moskowitz who used corrupt money and gambling/bingo
money to move in on Arab land (which was protested by local Rabbis and
other humanitarian organization - )  it seems we have Meyer Lansky
revisited now going on it Israel and in California.

Now Gary Condit had to be reduced to their level without a doubt and
this is just a theory - this man somehow got involved with the jewish
girl Chandra Levy who ws on payroll she thought, of Mossad when in fact
she was on payroll, of criminal syndicate for hey California is up for
sale?

Condit was one of the Blue Dog Conservatives....consider Monica with her
Pizza Pie and then wondner, did Chandra do any cooking for Condit - east
to lure a man getting to his age on with more than just pizza pie.

How did she get the job....what about their Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
connections - for there is something odd about this whole family.

Just a thought for I keep thinking of all these doctors here in Columbus
(and Levys had friends here) who were into drugs, pornography, murder -
and lo and behold had hit man dressed like a Count Sheriff murder a
black doctor and blame young innocent black kid?   Now I helped exposed
that one....more I think of it then we had Klebold from Ohio?

What about Scarborough.....something very wrong here.

But remember the Zionists were set for the take over in the year 2,000
but Bush beat them....they like in wait like cowardly hit and run
"Gideons".......

We see footsteps of Zionists and the criminal organization ADL and Bnai
Brith - we see their handowork in Waco, Ruby Ridge, and this latest
incident in LA where a young guy was burned alive with his dog.

Sodom and Gomorrah?   I say, all those wild fires in California set by
arsonists....wonder why?

Remember you have this sinister cororupt Jewish Mafia operating out
there now and this evil Dr. Moskowitz sitting back and taking dirty
money to Israel and if they have there way Israel will thrive as Cuba
did once, while the local peasants lay in streets watching oh golly,
what fun.

Anything these vermin touch, they dirty up or destroy.

Beware of Jews who say they are Jews and are not and beware of sodomists
like Larry Flynt and I thought public sodomy wwas a feilony - anybody
know that guy's real name.

Too bad the guy who nailed him, was such a poor shot.

Saba

Was Gary Condit set up by Jewish Mafia? He may have been vulnerable at
the dangerous age, this vain man and who got Meyer Lansky, this rat
faced pig's kid in West Point?   ADL taking money from murder inc. and
drug dealers and pigs like Marc Rich?

Somehow all these connectons lead to Columbus - even Levy friends but
then what would you expect for Columbus has for years been a big
laundering center for dirty money.

Pigs are pigs.....Larry Flynt is front man but who is Chief Pig now and
Dr. Irving Moskowitz seems to be one of them - but who is the head pig?