-Caveat Lector-

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Samantha L. wrote:
>  This man's entire life is being destroyed based on speculation and rumor.

No, it's being destroyed by his own behavior...

Which includes obstructing justice in the case of the disappearance of
Chandra Levy...

>  Pick his life apart AFTER there is evidence that he participated in a
>crime, not BEFORE, and certainly not before it's even been established that a
>crime EXISTS.

Someone who is a PUBLIC SERVANT should expect their life to be picked
apart, irregardless whether that life includes criminal activity...

Condit's wild social life may not be illegal (altho adultery IS still a
crime in many jurisdictions), but if I was one of his constituents it
would definitely be something I would keep in mind when it came time to
reelect him...and especially his waffling and equivocating and otherwise
obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of Levy...

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)