-Caveat Lector-

I am saying this is the wrong forum for your attempt at censorship.
Are you personally guaranteeing that everything posted about
everybody that has appeared on this list EXCEPT for Gary Condit is
true and verified?  How about the disappearance of Hoffa?  Are we
allowed to discuss that for no proof of a crime was ever made
there?  How about Jon Benet Ramsey?  A crime was committed but
should we refrain from discussing it because we might destroy the
lives of the Ramsey's?  The word  conspiracy has an element of
secrecy and concealment in its very definition.  Should we not
discuss anything unless it has been proven, as you suggest? There
are going to be very few subjects left after your censorship. If
concrete proof existed, it would not be a conspiracy, would it?  It
would be a fact.

Condit is being subjected to the same scrutiny as any other person
in his position, no more and no less.  Please provide your proof
that any person on this list has accused him of a crime for they
have not done so.  It is his serial adultery and lying to the
police, according to the DC Chief Ramsey, that is causing all of
the gossip.  I have heard only one commentator on TV suggest Condit
is guilty in the disappearance of Chandra Levy so where you come
off saying anybody is accusing him is beyond the facts.
I have never notices your charity directed at a member of the
Republican Party and think it is your usual political agenda that
causes you to suddenly spring forth with charity on the part of
this man who has behaved in a reprehensible manner, even if NO
CRIME has been committed.  To their credit, the Republicans have
not said as much about Condit as I am sure would be said were the
situation reversed.  You Democrats even try to invent things to
gossip about like the Scarborough aide.

So take Miss Amelia's Book of Etiquette and shove it.  When/If my
family does something to warrant this type of scrutiny, I would
hope we would tolerate it without whining as this pathetic weasel
has done.  But more importantly, I would hope we would not behave
in such a manner in the first place.  And no one in my immediate
family is an elected public official, either. When we do incur
gossip, as everyone does from time to time, we endure it just like
everybody else and do not blame others for our own actions.
~Amelia~