-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: inri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Why not be Anti, Semites?

> > Nazism is pagan, not Christian.
> > http://www.sasquatch.com/~kory/occult_roots.html
>
> the "arians are supreme" part of nazism is pagan; the "semites are
plotting
> to destroy us" part is the result of hundreds of years of bigotry pushed,
> originally, by the vatican. personally, i'm not entirely convinced that
> hitler or the neo-pagans in charge actually *believed* any of their
> anti-jewish tripe; either way, it was used by hitler's bosses as a means
> bring out long standing societal prejudices and brainwash the people into
> complete subservience. "you're starving and desperate.....who do you
blame?
> the jews! give us supreme power and we'll get rid of all of them! only
then
> will you be fed and comfortable.". bullshit, of course........but it
worked
> because europe *already* had strong anti-semitic feelings hidden away
under
> the carpet: feelings that were the result of vatican propaganda resulting
> from the circumstances around the death of christ.

you are both correct. it is also suggested that targeting the jews was not
only a pragmatic tactic but also part of the plan to replace christianity
with neopaganism, the rationale being that the jewish religion was the
foundation of christian belief and had to be removed. but removing
christianity could not be done immediately. one thought was that people need
to know that if they are fighting and dying for a cause- there needs to be a
heaven to go to- a reward, but the religion that was being prepared by
nazism had no heaven so it suited to keep xtianity in place for the moment.
but really, such esoteria is by the by. there were just *so* many reasons
why jews (amongst others) were so easily targeted. communism and judaism
were closely identified in germany and it was that, more than anything else
that made it so easy fro the nazis to play to the german people's fears. not
only germans either. in britain too and in a lot of countries.
my grandmother is a fine example of contemporary thinking. as an 18 year old
she went from the north of scotland down to leeds (big recent jewish
population) in the north of england in the 1930s and was scared out of her
wits when she first arrived and realised that there were jews on the bus
with her. it was common knowledge up here in scotland that jews ate babies.
i admit- we were (are) a backward bunch of folks- and that is only a
generation ago! so easy to do anything with that kind of public thinking
going on...