-Caveat Lector-

>You are playing the bait and switch again.
> The Saudi's are essentially hiring young Palestinians as murderers.
>They are making the killing of innocents a lucrative career path.

High pay for short 'career' isn't it? Not one a person who is not
frustrated to a point of insanity would choose it appears.

> What is is with people who only see the world in black and white. Several
on
> this list keep assuming that because I'm Jewish, or because I think
Israel
> has a right to exist, that I'm some rightwing Sharon loving settler. That
> because I find convincing boys that murder will bring them heavenly
orgasms
> is as evil as evil can get, that I think any act perpetrated against
Muslims
> is OK.

The reality is that Israel is an oppressor, apartheid, occupying state.
The Palestinians are not occupying Israel, they are not making Israelis
live under state terrorism. They are not building illegal Palestinian
squatter
camps in Israel. The Palestinians are not starving the Israeli children.
They are not stealing Israeli water. They are not smashing down the Israeli
homes of IDF bomber pilots. They are not burning down 500 year old
olive groves in Israel.

They are not committing cultural genocide against the
Israelis - the Israelis are doing it to themselves.

What you fail to understand is that there is no moral equivilancy here.

The Israelis and their Jewish (and non-Jewish) supporters fail to
realize that they are on the side of apartheid, colonialism, cultural
genocide  - they are on the wrong side of History.
flw