"Michael O'Donnell" wrote

> Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:29:25 -0400
> New to the list, long-time CTWM addict^H^H^H^H^Huser,
> wondering if I'm the last one on the planet.

I don't know if anyone else replied to you but you are not.
I use

1. ctwm-3.8a-27.1.x86_64 on a 5 year old desktop PC in my department at
Birmingham University using Scientific Linux 6, with kernel
2.6.32-220.13.1.el6.x86_64

2. ctwm v 3.8.1 on a 1 year old Viglen desktop PC running Fedora 16
currently kernel 3.3.7-1.fc16.i686
(My main machine at home)

3. ctwm v 3.6.1 on a 2 year old Dell Latitude E5410 running Fedora 16
with kernel 3.4.2-1.fc16.i686

More details here:
    http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/laptop/linux-desk-top-environments.html

> I have a patch that fixes a SIGSEGV - any interest?

What are the symptoms of needing this patch?

Aaron
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs