Same here.  Although I'm not looking forward to it as I keep having set-backs.  
I need to change my attitude and do as I have said in the past:  just go enjoy 
it.  :)  kp

--- On Mon, 9/27/10, Dr Julia R Black Bonner <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Dr Julia R Black Bonner <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [COWs] two questions
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, September 27, 2010, 8:31 PM


Kinnie what half are you doing ?
I am doing the Halfmax Championship on Sat.
Julia

>Quoting Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]>:

> Thanks.  Arch support sounds like an interesting solution.  Will give it a
> try.  kp
> 
> --- On Mon, 9/27/10, Jim Davis <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
> From: Jim Davis <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [COWs] two questions
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Monday, September 27, 2010, 10:09 AM
> 
> 
> 
> #yiv757919016 p{margin:0;padding:0;}
> 
> stress fracture from running, try an arch support in biking shoe
> I would go with advil for pain and anit-inflamatory, if that doesn't work
> " it is time to start drinking heavly"
> John Blutarski Animal House
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected],
> [email protected], Winslow Rogers
> <[email protected]>
> Date: 09/27/10 09:52
> Subject: [COWs] two questions
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Hey,  Help!
>  
> 1)  I'm injured!  (Race this Saturday!)  After biking Friday, later in the
> evening and since, I've been suffering from pain in my arch.  What possibly
> could cause arch pain during biking?
>  
> 2)  If I can race, which med.s are safe to use during the race for the arch
> pain; ibuprofen or Tylenol or other?  (race is a 1/2 Ironman)
>  
> Any thoughts?
>  
> kp
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. 
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> 
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]. 
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
> 
> 
> 
>       
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
> 
> 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.




      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to