On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 03:04  PM, Mike Diehl wrote:

On Monday 18 November 2002 04:03 pm, Eric Cordian wrote:
Someone posted:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A special, secretive appeals court on Monday
said the U.S. government has the right to use expanded powers to
wiretap suspected terrorism suspects under a law adopted by Congress
after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
Any chance that someone could post the pointer to this article? I missed it
the first time.
As with your last question, Google or Yahoo or any of the other search engines will immediately give you current articles. Google now even has a fine news search engine.

This Ashcroft news conference, and links, is being reported on _all_ of the online news services I have seen, even without using a search.

Why is it that people ask for instantly available information?

(ObGoogleSearch: a familiar phenomenon)

--Tim May
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -- Nietzsche