Hey, this war is looking better all the time. We got our first fragging
already, and the US troops are finding themselves no real match for the
Iraqis. I just heard that there's at least 1 million well armed Ba'ath party
irregulars, plus unknown numbers of "armed Iraqi tribes", besides the 400,000
strong Iraqi army which clearly isn't rolling over like projected.
   Could it be that the US will actually get it's ass kicked? Unless dimwit
dubya decides to start carpet bombing the civilian population, there's no way
they can beat those numbers. The US airpower does them zilch good in the cities
otherwise.

 --
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix