--
James A. Donald:

On 24 Mar 2003 at 17:41, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> This is dire lunacy. Currently US is perceived as an agressor
> by the majority of the world,

Exactly so.  If the US murdered as many people as those it is
perceived as aggressing against, then, like the Soviet Union,
it would no longer be perceived as the aggressor, no matter how
many people it subjugated or countries it invaded.  It would
get a free pass for its crimes, as the Soviet Union did.

Recall that the he Soviet Union was slaughtering Muslims in
enormous numbers, and today's Russia continues to murder them
in numbers vastly greater than comparatively modest murders
that Israel commits, and no one thought to launch terror
attacks on the Soviet Union.  There are a few terror attacks on
todays Russia, but far fewer than on Israel.  What is the
moral?

The moral is, murder more innocents, suffer less terror, less
protests.  Does anyone recall a protest against the Soviet
Union when it was murdering Muslims by the trainload?  If
today's Russia murdered as many innocents as the former Soviet
Union, they would have no terror problem at all.

If you do not murder women and children, people think you are
weak.  So they attack.     The more Iraqi children the US
napalms, the safer every US resident who works in a tall
building will be, and less our cities will be troubled with
protests.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     ZrkGvOGLQpALrU1KE9QX1mfd34aksVSnAZZd+OeA
     4jz+JQJq45RkQt+yyCz+4rOM/aJdGQKZrYYsZTmp8