Declan McCullagh wrote:

> The e-gold execs told me on multiple occasions at FC they will freeze
> accounts if they think the activity is "suspicious," and dare the account
> holders to sue them in US courts to unfreeze it. They cited Ponzi schemes
> as one use they found unacceptable. They assured me FWIW that they will
> refund the grams in the frozen account.

OK, that's good to know.  Now, it would be nice if they would make this
assurance publicly, to all of their customers.  That's my beef -- I can live
with "it's our sandbox and so everybody plays by our rules" but I'm becoming
increasingly cheezed off by the refusal to specify what the firkin' rules
are.

-- Daniel

The Law Office of Daniel J. Boone
704 West 11th Street
Juneau, Alaska  99801
(907) 723-9902
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe when the
legislature is in session."  -- Judge Gideon Tucker