You don't need to get that complicated. Just pick a keyword (eg, CPUNK),
and require it's presence in the subject line. This method has been used to
great effect in usenet newsgroups, even if the keyword does not change for
years.

Spambot software simply doesn't handle per-address rules beyond including
the username in the message.

I've proposed this before - any bets as to how long before Jim C or Tim
tells
us to start our own list?

Peter