Tim May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>[Counting to 10 to avoid starting out by calling Peter Trei a fuckwad ....]
>
>Your clueless insult is noted...and will be remembered.

I'm still waiting for the agent provocateur fag (Tim May) to attempt
to "fuck me and burn my corpse".
But seriously, this discussion over improving the bandwidth has gone
on for far too long without implementing.  Personally, I'm able to
filter out the crap on CP, but I could see how it might bother some
people.

Regards,  Matt-

Subscribe to Freematt's Alerts: Pro-Individual Rights Issues
Send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words subscribe FA
on the subject line. List is private and moderated (7-30 messages per month)
Matthew Gaylor,1933 E. Dublin-Granville Rd., PMB 176, Columbus, OH  43229
Archived at http://www.egroups.com/list/fa/