On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:15:28 +0000
Sean Lynch <se...@literati.org> wrote:

> Actually I just read one of the links and realized there is probably
> some confusion here, probably some of it on my part.

        Oh really. Being a barefaced liar is now known as "maybe
        perhaps there might be a tiny bit of 'confusion' on my part"

> There's the mass
> surveillance part and there's the FISA part.

        There are two options. You are retarded, or you just keep
        lying. The first option is just a formality.

        I suggest you come back when you either know what you are
        talking about, or better, when you stop being an apologist
        for your corporate masters.

        /bullshit deleted

> If that's "evil," then you're a moron.

        What your masters and their employees do is 'evil'. I am not a
        moron and you are a lying shitbag.