On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 05:42:42PM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:21:13 -0400
> grarpamp <grarp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > https://twitter.com/jmprcx/status/766806181318844417
> > jmprcx ‏@jmprcx
> > #Cypherpunks mailing list is so damaging that the Tor-talk list had to
> > be censored. #tor
>
>       author of the post is a "former infantryman"
>       Do I need to add anything else?

I don't think 'need' covers it - always happy to hear more :D

That twit post (sorry, twitter post) sounds remarkably apropos our
recent "ben/ jaun/ CIA kill JY" troll.

Sounds like the CIA having a less than stellar time lately, Tor Inc
unable to resist censoring "their community", piss poor efforts at cp
social engineering, grunts exposing their think left right and center,
50 agents petitioning Obama for a "no fly zone and bomb the fuck out of
the sovereign Syrian government" - man that must hurt to expose
themselves so hard, my guess is they're in total meltdown.

And so what have they got left? Blame cypherpunks - those fucken
rebellious willful righteous pricks just won't leave us poor regime
changing brown baby and hospital murdering CIA "upstanding citizens"
alone. The world must feel so cruel...

(Juan, what could CIA really stand for? Cranks In America?)