At 12:14 AM 2/6/2002 +0100, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
>Could it be that there is a subspecies genetically adapted to work for the government
>? There is a very strong evolutionary pressure here - they would get more chance to
>procreate than their victims.

>Which brings me to the point: is it possible to design an ebola-like virus that would
>specifically target this particular gene fingerprint ?

Unlikely, but it may be possible to develop an assassination kit which automates the
process of creating a targeted HIV-type virus using targeted genetic information.  The
target's histocompatibility markers.  Just walk by their car and take a swipe of the
door handle (warning: could also target family members and parking attendants).

Hush provide the worlds most secure, easy to use online applications - which solution
is right for you?
HushMail Secure Email http://www.hushmail.com/
HushDrive Secure Online Storage http://www.hushmail.com/hushdrive/
Hush Business - security for your Business http://www.hush.com/