On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 05:41:08PM -0600, Anonymous wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 01:42:16PM -0600, Harmon Seaver wrote:
> >

> >     What bullshit. You just suck right up to those war criminals don't you?
> > Do you work for them too?
> >

> > On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 11:18:09AM -0600, Keith Ray wrote:
> > <argument elided>
>
> Nicely argued, Mr. Seaver.  I've never seen such a well-presented
> point-by-point response to a logical argument.

   I could care less about making a "nice argument" or "point-by-point
response" to total bullshit. The concept that there is any shred of legality in
this defies all rationality. The idea that the UN can't change course when it's
members decide to, that one or two nations can take it upon themselves to attack
another nation when the majority of other nations object is ludicrous.
   What the previous poster was saying was typical lawyerspeak legalmumbojumbo,
i.e., bullshit.

> Your postings here are always the height of rationality.  Keep up the fine
> work.

    Intuition beats rationality any day of the week. Rationality is typified by
the grey flannel suit and the grey flannel mind. I prefer the Zen Lunatic school
of thought.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix