I am having a curious issue.  I am using a dTreeView to display a
bizobj output in a tree parent form.  I also have a an editbox set to
the same bizobj as a DataSource.  I have two events set.  The first is
a lost focus event on the edit box, in which the Form.save method is
called.  The second is a TreeSelection event on the dTreeView, in
which a bizobj.moveToPK method is being called.  Now, I have a
situation where if I edit the edit box and then click on a node that
is not selected, the TreeSelection event is fired first, which
performs the seek.  The lost focus event is fired next, which performs
the save.  The result is that the change in the edit box that should
have been applied to the old record are applied and saved on the new
record.

Also, I opened up a shell window and used performed the method calls
by hand.  In this case, the moveToPK changed the active record, but
the change with the previous record was still associated with it like
it should.  However, I used setFieldVal instead of tying it to a
DataSource.  I am wondering if the moveToPK call isn't syncing the UI
properly and as a result the dEditBox is assigning the modified value
to the new row found after the moveToPK call.

Ed or Paul, any ideas on what's going on and how to fix it?

Platform: Win
Python Version: 2.5.2 on win32
Dabo Version: Version 0.9.2; Revision ~5316
UI Version: 2.8.10.1 on wxMSW

Regards,

Nate