On Nov 23, 2010, at 2:14 AM, Fraser Burns wrote:

> Same as Jim found - no difference.
> The extra thing I tried on both the before and after test was to turn on
> System monitor. Approx 3 seconds after clicking the Word wrap button the
> CPU changes to 100% and locks there.

        This may sound strange - but try changing line #88 to read:

lbl = self.gettyLabel = dabo.ui.dLabel(self, Caption=txt, WordWrap=False)

        I tried that on my VM to see if that would stop the CPU from spiking,
and not only did the CPU behave, but I actually saw the text wrap as you would
expect with WordWrap=True.

        Can you try this and confirm this behavior?

-- Ed Leafe