On Nov 24, 2010, at 2:03 AM, Fraser Burns wrote:

> Today I then tested it on a Windows box.
> A slightly different fault appeared.
> When you are in the  Dem0 > dLabel > Word Wrap page ... moving the
> border causes the appropriate response.
> But move the slider and only the first line is visible, up to the
> distance of the slider, all the rest is blank until such time as you let
> go of the slider and grab the side of the window, then it behaves again.
>
> We solved the problem by adding in a new line 99 which reads.
> 96            def onSlider(self, evt):
> 97                wd = (self.slider.Value/100.0) * self.slider.Width
> 98                self.gettyLabel.Width = wd
> 99                self.layout()         # << added this line
>
> 1. Does this fault appear for others?
> 2. Does this fix affect anything else?

        I just posted a revamped dLabel.py that changes how WordWrap is done.
Apparently I misunderstood some of the finer points, and digging into this
problem forced me to revisit just how WordWrap was being handled.

        You should be able to run the demo without any modifications now. If
not, please let me know.

-- Ed Leafe