Użytkownik enrico secco napisał:
> Hi.
>

>> The appendDataSet() method, it doesn't do anything with you data.
>>
> No. With the debugger I see the data in the bizObj. So the method append
> really the data to the bizObj.

I know that. This method transfer all fields except PK filed,
if AutoPopulatePK is set.
But it doesn't alter internal framework structures like changed data buffer,
new record list, etc.

>> Especially, it doesn't toggle *new* row flag required to recognize row
>> as modified.
>> Try to do something like this:
>>
>> <code>
>>      cursor = biztmp._CurrentCursor
>>      def toggleNewFlag():
>>          cursor.setNewFlag()
>>
>>      biztmp.scanRows(toggleNewFlag, [list of appended rows])
>> </code>
>>
> Ok. But I did already set bizObj.SaveNewUnchanged = True.
> And if I try to do wath you say I find 2 situation:
> If I append the data first than I find the _.CurrentCursor is None.

I had never seen nothing like this. Although it can return None value
if for some reasons, provided key can't be used as dictionary key.
The _CurrentCursorKey could be None, and usually
is for master bizobj, but  _CurrentCursor property always return cursor
instance
although it could be an empty cursor of course.

> But if I don't use your method and I follow the execution with winpdb I find
> allways the the data set correctly,
> all the tests are passed except the IsAdding is False for all the records.
>
> I start to think to export the data with a 'low level' system. I open a
> simple psycopg connection to insert the data.
> Could be is un-elegant but I resolve.

Suit yourself.

Regards
Jacek Kałucki