El 13/09/13 10:01, Paul McNett escribió:
On 9/13/13 5:02 AM, John Fabiani wrote:
I see code that others post and I see routines that
I know didn't work and I had to work around long ago.  But I still see those
simple
work arounds in my code even though they are no longer required (or it's just
my lack
of programming skill).
This happens to me all the time. When I'm working on something else and come
across
lines of code I know aren't necessary, I'll quickly make a new git topic branch
and
investigate/test removing those extraneous lines of code, and commit the
changes if
behavior wasn't changed. That's what living, breathing code means!

And I'm loving this breathing code.
The other day I needed a bigger dLed (BTW, being able to size the img of the led would be nice, couldn't find out how to do it), tried everything, image buttons, tool bars... finally subclassed dImage and had an image that would respond to a mouse click. Just 7 lines of code, loved it! And even more, I immediately found 32 additional places in the same app where this clickable dImage was the thing to use.
I am really loving the framework.