On 12/14/13 2:13 PM, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
> I guess that's some wx thingy.

Yes.

> How do I add this to the dabo dNumericBox  object?

Just to see if it's even going to work, edit dabo/dabo/ui/uiwx/dNumericBox.py,
and in
the __init__ method say:

kwargs["style"] = wx.WANTS_CHARS

at some point before the super method is called.

If that works, come back and we'll explore options.

> Looked it up in the api reference and there is no style where I can add this.

Sorry for the confusion.

> Instantiated the NumericBox in an idle window and there is a getStyle() but
> nothing
> about it in the docs.

I don't think that's from Dabo, and the naming style doesn't look like wx,
either.
You could figure out its __bases__ and see...

Paul