> As for windows I've run out of options. H
> ow do you control focus flow among different containers within the same page?
> Am I looking at this the wrong way, is there a better way to accomplish this?

I don't recall ever having to deal with navigation as that's provided by wx and
the platform.

You just instantiate objects in the order you want them to navigate and it
should be handled. And if you need to reorder at runtime you can use the
moveAfterInTabOrder method of all controls.

That said, I have struggled with this too. I just think it is mostly fixed if
you follow the above.

Paul