El 15/12/2013 10:36, Ricardo Aráoz escribió:

Done. It works!!!
So what are the options you wish to explore.

There's something strange going on with events in windows.
I am binding a dButton's KeyUp event. It would seem that the KeyUp event gets fired when the button GETS focus and the event key is the key pressed in the previous control (usually a Tab). In linux works as expected and the KeyUp event will fire for keys pressed when the button has got focus (usually Tab or shift+Tab), which allows me to keep track of what the user is pretending to do when leaving the control.

I'm not starting a new thread on this because I think it might be related with what we are deling with right now.

multipart/alternative
 text/html
---