Hello Pascal,

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 17:13:48 +1100, Pascal Obry <pas...@obry.net> wrote:

Le mercredi 12 décembre 2018 à 14:07 +1100, Terry Duell a écrit :
Hello All,
I have been struggling to find a relatively simple method of exporting
large numbers of images with all post processing intact except for
cropping.

Create a style with all module disabled and use it during export.
Should work.

Thanks for your response, but I have considered that, and the task of going into every folder and manually selecting all the images for export seems an onerous approach. Note that I have a few thousand images. I wouldn't hesitate to use a style if I only had a small number of images to export. If it could be done via darktable-cli, lists of images can be simply created in a file (ls *.DNG *.xmp) and the filelists fed to scripts to call darktable-cli. At this stage, this seems to me to be a much more readily managed process. If my feature request is difficult to implement that is another matter, but if not it does seem to me to be a nice feature to add to the export capabilities of darktable.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell