Congrats! I'm looking forward moving away from docbook.

I suppose one difficult point would be to reuse existing translation
but this is very important. The pr_BR manual is up to date and the
fr_FR one is 90% (was complete for 2.6). As translating the manual
needs countless hours we cannot tell the translators to start from
scratch again.

Another question, I suppose this will be merged back at some point in
current darktable repository ? So we will probably need to coordinate.

Anyway keep us informed about the progress.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B