Hi Jeronimo,

Take a look at https://elstoc.github.io/dtdocs/ - as you'll see the manual
there is reworded to be more concise and to the point without additional
fluff and all contributors so far took measures to ensure that language is
clear english (both maintainers are native english speakers), which IMO
makes it perfect for translation. That however comes at a cost of having to
reword/retranslate parts of manual.

Pozdrawiam,
Hubert Kowalski