Hi johnnybit,

> I think it should be a separate repo under darktable org, same as
> dtorg website. That way dtdocs can have less technical but more
> writting oriented maintainers lowering the burden of keeping docs in
> main repo.

I don't agree with that since most of the documentation is written by
the developers themselves. Having a separate repo will make ensuring
the documentation is updated even harder. And I do really care about
documentation as I have pushed hard recently to have things regularly
updated.

Now for the translators it shouldn't make a difference since a weblate
will be used to update/translate if I have properly understood.

All in all, in my experience having the documentation next to the
project is always better.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B