Hi,
this is what I mentioned... currently the folder owner is root to avoid the
creation of an empty DB...

I fear that the information about local copies existing is stored in DB in
NAS... unmounting that DB and using the local DB will most likely lead to
forgotten files in a cache folder... and only after beeing back from travel
and reconnecting to NAS DT will remember the files ;o)

Maybe I need to sync the DB files on the fly ...

Hi !