Hello,

So, I could try this, and was very impressed by the results.

It seems that decreasing the Linear value down to "0" gives results nearer to
the actual subject,
whereas letting it to its default value gives more saturated colors, maybe as
an attempt to match
the tastes of most people.
I could describe this as accuracy versus feeling.
Some other thing I could notice : after examining the generated icc files, I
was expecting the results
to depend upon the sensitivity, however this seems not to be the case, as you
stated in your previous
reply. And this seems very strange to me, as each profile seems to be built
taking account of :

- 1st group of characters : maker (Nkx)

- 2nd group : camera model (2 to 5~6 digits)

- 3rd group : camera S/N

- 4th & 5th group : resp. always 01 and 1 so far

- 6th group : 2 digits 03 or 10

- 7th group : 1 digit, values so far are 0, 1, 2, 3 or 9

- 8th to 12th group values : resp. always 00, 10, 00, 00, 00 and 00 so far
- 13th group : always 05 or 06
- 14th group : always 00
- 15th group : 4 digits, sensitivity
- 16th to 19th groups : always resp. 0, 0, 32 and 476 for me.

I really don't know what to think about this all...

Rgrds,

J.-Luc