I installed AMDGPU-PRO 16.50 in Ubuntu Gnome following this guide(more or
less, read below): https://www.sabeltand.net/amdgpu-1610/

I used kernel kernel 4.4.41 instead of 4.6.x to avoid patching it.
Furthermore AMDGPU-PRO is being developed for kernel 4.4.x(
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=AMDGPU-PRO-Linux-4.8-DKMS
)

You can read the step by step guide and my comment (comment written by Rafa
G.).

Regards

PD: I think we're hijacking the thread, sorry everybody