Hello, thanks for your answser.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.

How do you edit the database? Opening darktable and then correcting the folder paths as mentioned in the docs? Or is there a way to start darktable using some parameters in order to correct some paths?

If not would it be very hard to program a small tool working on the console to move the folder in the filesystem AND correcting the path in the database? Is there any doc how the database is organized. I can volunteer to do some programing, too

Georg