I already did :) You've seen the screenshot I put in my first mail?

Op 10-07-18 om 12:45 schreef Anders Lund:
Hi,

You could use the favourite modules feature to collect the basics :)

Kindly,
Anders

tirsdag den 10. juli 2018 10.51.57 CEST skrev kneops:
After Bruce let us know he is doing some tutorials on DT 🙂and I replied
that the UI is sometimes so complex that tutorials are really necessary,
this is a way I think DT could be made simpler for novice users and for
quick edits, especially handy for photographers who shoot press images
and have to deliver quick (like I have to do sometimes).

At this moment these are among my favorite tools:

But now I have to open sharpness to sharpen, then open contrast to add
contrast, then open white balace for temperature, than back to contast
to add saturation etc.

Why not add a Quick Tab with only sliders like this.