> On 24 Aug 2018, at 10:02, parafin <para...@paraf.in> wrote:
>
> I can't reproduce here. What macOS version are you on? I'm still on
> 10.12.6.

10.13.6. Just reproduced it now again on my MacBook, which runs the same
versions as my iMac.

> How do you enter fullscreen?

By clicking on the green control widget (darktable does not honor standard key
commands like Ctrl+Cmd+F)

> How did you install darktable, did you use DMG from github page?
> https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/download/release-2.4.4/darktable-2.4.4.dmg

Of course. I am not set up for developing on it (I’m a services dev, not a
desktop dev) and I don’t use brew casks, so downloading the official DMG is the
way I install most “regular” apps.

Meanwhile, any chance the gigantic lag will be addressed soon? I’ve read
through the issues related to it, and it seems to be a GTK affair, but it
remains the biggest hurdle to using Darktable on the Mac.

R.