DT 2.6.1 on Manjaro

I have the same problem but me it's my Fuji. First image is captured
and then everything freezes.

Removing the SD card is a bad option, because I want to see the image
large so I can keep on working to make it look right and removing the
sd card every couple of photos is not a viable option.

With DT 2.4 serie, it used to work. Not with 2.6.0 and not with 2.6.1

Is the problem with DT or with libgphoto?

sknahT

vyS

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:11:42 +0100
Kneops <kne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I noticed that the images are captured and saved on disk, it's just
>that DT freezes and I have to quit and restart, but then again I can
>only capture one image until it freezes again. Oh well, for now I
>will be using the cameras live view to scan and copy images to
>memory card.
>

>Op 17-03-19 om 11:27 schreef Pascal Obry:
>> Le dimanche 17 mars 2019 à 11:22 +0100, Kneops a écrit :
>>> Any ideas about this?
>> No, last time I tested tethering with my D850 it worked just fine.
>> Zero issue I was even impressed by this as I had mixed experience
>> with previous camera and dt version.

sknahT

vyS