Thanks Patrick, I will do that!

The reason why I first ask around this mailgroup is that I want to be sure I'm not the only one, or that I forget one or the other setting ;).

Op 17-03-19 om 18:34 schreef Patrick Shanahan:
* darkta...@911networks.com <darkta...@911networks.com> [03-17-19 12:40]:
DT 2.6.1 on Manjaro

I have the same problem but me it's my Fuji. First image is captured
and then everything freezes.

Removing the SD card is a bad option, because I want to see the image
large so I can keep on working to make it look right and removing the
sd card every couple of photos is not a viable option.

With DT 2.4 serie, it used to work. Not with 2.6.0 and not with 2.6.1

Is the problem with DT or with libgphoto?

sknahT

vyS

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:11:42 +0100