On 2019-03-17 12:31 p.m., darkta...@911networks.com wrote:
> Removing the SD card is a bad option, because I want to see the image
> large so I can keep on working to make it look right and removing the
> sd card every couple of photos is not a viable option.

Maybe we are talking at cross purposes.

"remove"?  "one image at a time"?

That's not my work-flow.

I _remove_ the SD card from the camera.
I put the SD card into the slot on the computer.
I 'mount' the SD card as an 'external drive'
I 'mv' *all* the images from the SD card to an 'INCOMING' directory
I 'umount' the SD card, remove it from the computer and replace it in the
camera.

I can then work on the any and all of the images that are now on my hard drive.
There is no 'remove the sd card every couple of photos'.  *ALL* the photos are
available to DT  The 'INCOMING' is just another film roll as far as DT is
concerned.

As it happens, my basic work-flow is that my 'INCOMING' is either by project or
by year-month.  of course how you organise and tag your images is entirely up to
you, but the point here is that transferring directly from the SD card is not a
'process one at a time' matter.

--
Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.
    --Mark Twain