On mardi 9 avril 2019 06:25:36 CEST I. Ivanov wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have tried to use the filmic module.
>
> I am very confused at the coloring filmic is giving me - much redder
> images and reduces the yellow tones.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7kvfgm7vggzey1/20150323_060922_9296.CR2?dl=0
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8enxw2mptakh9bb/20150323_060922_9296_01.CR2.xmp?dl
> =0
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9muec00sjeyw2k/20150323_060922_9296.CR2.xmp?dl=0
>
> It is possible to change the image of course with color correction or
> something else. But when I compare filmic vs basecurve - the basecurve
> gives me a color very close to the naturally scene while the filmic
> looks much redder to me and it is also loosing the yellow hues seen in
> the golden hour.

Just a quick look, but I had to reduce the exposure by about 1 EV (Exposure
module), and with the 15EV preset in "filmic" increase the 'extreme luminance
saturation' to about 50%. You will still get differences wrt the standard
basecurve.

It looks like the reds are over-exposed (clipped in the raw data), so hard to
get something realistic out of it as you are missing data.

Remco