Hi Lorenzo,

First a thank you for thinking about a possible solution . What you are suggestion would work I guess, but I'm not really looking forward to adding missing fields in the description field. That would mean having a text document where I would fill in what i need for one image, then copy paste that inside the description field and so on. Adding it directly into the description field I'm sure I would be adding a lot of typos, and the description field is like a text field in a web form, everything on one line.

I think I would prefer to wait for a better module, even if that for now means exporting all images in DT and then apply metadata to the jpegs when needed. If a customer doesn't need the extra fields I can always add everything in the description field, including persons, location, city, titles (artwork) etc.

Jack