Hi Willy,

Ofcourse, you're right! How stupid of me not to notice that ;).
I just tried with to title and descriptiom fields and that works :)

Thanks,

Jack

Op 20-05-19 om 14:16 schreef Willy Williams:
Jack,

It strikes me that there may be an issue with your code segment.  Your code says:

        {'exiv2',
          '-Mset Xmp.dc.creator =' .. image.title .. '"',
          '-Mset Xmp.dc.creator =' .. image.creator .. '"',
          '-Mset Xmp.dc.publisher "'  .. image.publisher .. '"',
          '-Mset Xmp.dc.rights "' .. image.rights .. '"',
           filename
          },

Wouldn't it be better if it said:

        {'exiv2',
          '-Mset Xmp.dc.title =' .. image.title .. '"',
          '-Mset Xmp.dc.creator =' .. image.creator .. '"',
          '-Mset Xmp.dc.publisher "'  .. image.publisher .. '"',
          '-Mset Xmp.dc.rights "' .. image.rights .. '"',
           filename
          },

In your original code you have two lines that use "creator". Granted, it's been a long time since I coded, but this just hit me as a source of problems.

Willy