On Mon, 27 Jul 2020, 19:04 Mikael Ståldal, <mik...@staldal.nu> wrote:

> I have some (binary) DCP files from Lightroom. Is it possible to use
> them in Darktable somehow?

DCP files are not supported, I think. You can extract the colour matrix
into an ICC, and put it in the input profiles directory (I'm not at my
computer, please check the manual), and select it in the input profile
module. If the DCP also contains curves, you won't be able to use those.
RawTherapee and probably ART provide better DCP support.

Note, though, that if the DCP files come with Lightroom, you'll need a
licence to use them, if such use outside Lr is legal at all (which I doubt).

Kofa