On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 10:10:55PM -0400, srl wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2001, Jesse wrote:
>
> > > The only ones of these that I think are actually being used by more
> > > than one person is Date::ICal and perhaps Date::Leapyear.
> >
> > If it's in CPAN, that's never a safe assumption. :/
>
> I think he meant "module author" when he said "person".

Hey! Application developers are people too! ;)  By the way, Hi, I'm Jesse.
I'm the author of a ticketing system called "RT" (http://fsck.com/projects/rt)
I've been talking to Shane a bit lately about making use of some of ReefKnot's
stuff within RT and he suggested I show up here and say hi to y'all.

        Jesse

--
jesse reed vincent -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

After all, it's not every day you meet up with an evil power
                                               -M. Bulgakov