In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rich Bowen) wrote:

> So, I get the impression that Jarkko is not terribly thrilled with
> this sort of name change, which, along with the fact that I have been
> rather buried in other things, is why I have not done this yet. I did
> not follow the entire conversation on P5P, or wherever that was. What
> was the final decision on this? Is this something we want to do?

I don't recall seeing Jarkko unhappy with the change, just that he
decided not to include Time::Piece (nee Time::Object) in the core.
However, I did not follow the discussion closely.  He is leaving for
vacation soon, you might want to email him now and find out (unless he's
already left ... :-).

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/